[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Quietly Enigmatic • View topic - Series 4 Invasion

Series 4 Invasion

7: The Russian House (June '45), Killing Time (July '45), The Hide (August '45)

6: Plan of Attack (April '44); Broken Souls (October '44); All Clear (May '45)

5: Bleak Midwinter (Dec '42); Casualties of War (March '43)

4: Invasion (April '42); Bad Blood (Aug '42)

Re: Series 4 Invasion

Postby vicky » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Thanks for the link to the interesting website, Lynne. I'm having fun
listening to the various dialects, although I hope I don't

Thanks for the link to this interesting website, Lynne. I'm having fun
listening to the varying dialects, particularly those close to Cheshire
and Merseyside.
vicky

Postby vicky » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:08 pm

I would like to add my thanks, Lynne. It's an interesting website, and fun to
listen to the wide variety of accents in this small island.
vicky

Postby vicky » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:14 pm

Sorry for the mess up. All I've had to drink tonight is strong tea - Honest!
vicky

Postby Lynnedean » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:29 pm

"Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long." ~ Ogden Nash
Lynnedean

Postby vicky » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Yep - those chocolate brownies do have a strange effect. Maybe it's time to
change the recipe.
vicky

Postby hazeleyes57 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:46 am

hazeleyes57

Location: Colchester, England, home of the Iceni, Boudicca and jolly nice cake shops

Postby Jillybean » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:04 am

There's something about you fascinates me...
Jillybean

Postby Wolesley » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:45 am

A nice bit of jitterbug by four talented couples:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/o9hygfhYgJY

May get your toes tapping!

Lesley
Wolesley

Postby starlight » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:57 am

Wonderfully talented dancers :shock:
Do I need to remind you...how much you can trust me?
starlight

Previous

Return to Series 4 (2006), S.5 (2007), S.6 (2008), Series 7 (2010)