Foyle on the razzle?

Foyle on the razzle?

Postby kitchentease » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:10 am

This topic really belongs in a different thread, but I thought I'd post it here with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Please feel free to move it, Lesley. I'm late to watching Season 5 of "Downton Abbey" but had to chuckle when Lady Mary (off on a clandestine week with Lord Gillingham) asks him if he checked into the hotel as Foyle or Gillingham and he replies, "Foyle, of course." Glad to see at least one Foyle getting some action outside fan fiction. :thumbsup:
But, what does the brain matter....compared to the heart?
kitchentease

Re: Foyle on the razzle?

Postby mohairMK » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:39 am

kitchentease wrote:This topic really belongs in a different thread, but I thought I'd post it here with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Please feel free to move it, Lesley. I'm late to watching Season 5 of "Downton Abbey" but had to chuckle when Lady Mary (off on a clandestine week with Lord Gillingham) asks him if he checked into the hotel as Foyle or Gillingham and he replies, "Foyle, of course." Glad to see at least one Foyle getting some action outside fan fiction. :thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Think? It's all I've ever done and it's got me absobloodylutely nowhere"
mohairMK

Re: Foyle on the razzle?

Postby ayresorchids » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:40 am

Ha ha ha... Love this observation. He looked so twinkly/rakish when he said it, too.

Poor Andr--I mean, Charles!
...And I do hope that you find somebody who deserves you.
ayresorchids

Return to News of More Foyle