[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Quietly Enigmatic • View topic - Ratking

Ratking

Ratking

Postby Samfan » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:22 pm

I finished listening to Ratking this weekend. While of course I liked MK's voice, I guess I just really don't like these books (I've also listened to Cosi Fan Tutti; although, did like Ratking better). I can't really put my finger on why I don't care for these books very much. Maybe I should try one more.

I did really like the scene where Zen is getting back issues of the newspapers to check advertisements, and when the rude attendant goes off to get the newspapers, he snips a stitch of her knitting with his pocket knife :lol:

Samfan
"It's got so much chalk in it I'm not sure if we should eat it or write with it."
"What are you going to do for the rest of your life, fish? There's bigger fish to be caught here."
Samfan

Re: Ratking

Postby Wolesley » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:43 pm

You may like Blood Rain better. I find it very absorbing.

Lesley
Wolesley

Re: Ratking

Postby Samfan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:21 am

"It's got so much chalk in it I'm not sure if we should eat it or write with it."
"What are you going to do for the rest of your life, fish? There's bigger fish to be caught here."
Samfan

Return to Voice