[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Quietly Enigmatic • View topic - The Great Train Robbery

The Great Train Robbery

Re: The Great Train Robbery

Postby kitchentease » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:21 am

So happy my Amazon preorder won't be wasted - to quote Lesley - one more string for that Fender, Mr K! :cloud9:
But, what does the brain matter....compared to the heart?
kitchentease

Postby VagabondTrousers » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:43 pm

For anyone interested in purchasing the audiobook as a download rather than on CD, I contacted Audible (US) this morning and was told:

After checking with our Content Team, I was advised that Audible is still in negotiations with the publishers of "The Great Train Robbery" in hopes of receiving the rights to sell this audio file on our website. However there's no estimated time frame as yet.

:noidea:

Not very helpful, but at least they're working on it. Supposedly :waiting:

Hopefully
VagabondTrousers

Postby Rhonllor » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:34 am

Good to know VagabondTrousers! I hope they do make it available on Audible. Because I just can't get enough of that voice :thumbsup:
Rhonllor

Postby Lynnedean » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:37 am

I haven't heard anything more from Amazon and I'm obviously not going to. I'm a touch cross that they couldn't be bothered to get back to me. I'm used to much better service from that company. :-? Once again, many thanks to Bee, who managed to get a response from elsewhere.
"Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long." ~ Ogden Nash
Lynnedean

Postby Rhonllor » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:45 pm

I just preordered this on audible.com. To be released Oct 6 (I think).
Rhonllor

Postby amiga » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:11 am

"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby Rhonllor » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:02 am

Rhonllor

Postby amiga » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:41 pm

Anyone know of another place to order this besides Audible?

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby Wolesley » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:18 pm

At the beginning of this thread, Amiga, we discussed ordering the MP3 CD copy from Amazon. I preordered the CD version for CDN$14 plus change, $21 with shipping. It will be released Oct. 6th.

(Do I still have a thing in the house that plays CDs?! Oh yeah, probably my computer. :rofl: )

http://www.amazon.com/Great-Train-Robbe ... in+robbery

Lesley
Wolesley

Postby amiga » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:30 pm

Thanks, Lesley. I thought at one time there was a different site to get downloads without joining. Think they might be out of business.

I'm about to buy a new car and they no longer come with a CD player!! Fortunately, my DVD players also play CD's. Guess I need to buy an IPod to download all my MK audio books to so I can listen in the car. For all the time and money spent on this man, the least he could do is go back to work :-x

Amiga
amiga

Postby Lynnedean » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:58 pm

"Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long." ~ Ogden Nash
Lynnedean

Postby amiga » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:10 pm

amiga

Postby Lynnedean » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:43 am

Lynnedean

Postby amiga » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:51 am

amiga

Postby Lynnedean » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:38 pm

Lynnedean

Postby amiga » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:13 pm

amiga

Postby Lynnedean » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:10 am

Lynnedean

Postby kitchenwonder » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:41 pm

"Well...The Foyles, you know, always have been hard to resist." (Enemy Fire S3E2)
"If Michael Kitchen played a corpse, you would still watch him more than anyone else." (Jaci Stephen, The Mail, November 3, 2002)
kitchenwonder

Postby amiga » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:52 pm

amiga

Postby Lynnedean » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:26 pm

Lynnedean

PreviousNext

Return to Voice