[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Quietly Enigmatic • View topic - Michael Kitchen audio books - list

Michael Kitchen audio books - list

Re: Michael Kitchen audio books - list

Postby starlight » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:16 pm

Do I need to remind you...how much you can trust me?
starlight

Postby TicketyBoo » Mon May 05, 2014 8:38 pm

I just scooped up "Blood Rain," the 7th of the Aurelio Zen series, from the library. Has anyone listened to it?

I fear I'm going to focus so much on MK's voice I'll totally miss the action! Does this happen to anyone????

:foyle5: TicketyBoo
TicketyBoo

Postby Wolesley » Tue May 06, 2014 2:54 am

Blood Rain is my favourite of all MK's audiobooks (that I've been able to acquire). I like the complexity of the story, the variety of locations, the various accents he does, and of course, just his voice, which contributes the extra element of richness and quality to the whole experience. Well worth several listenings!

When I lived a forty-five minute commute away from work, this was the audiobook I'd go back to after finishing one of the others. Now I only live a five minute bus or car ride away, so I miss those long drives with Mr. Kitchen telling me a story. :foyle5:

Lesley
Wolesley

Postby Jillybean » Wed May 21, 2014 11:56 pm

For some reason, I fall back to End of the Affair to fall asleep to… :biggrin: Zzzzz
There's something about you fascinates me...
Jillybean

Postby TicketyBoo » Thu May 22, 2014 12:17 am

TicketyBoo

Postby Jillybean » Thu May 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Jillybean

Postby starlight » Thu May 22, 2014 6:07 pm

starlight

Postby amiga » Thu May 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Destiny is a runner up to EOA depressing. MK just sucks you right in.

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby Jillybean » Thu May 22, 2014 6:31 pm

Jillybean

Postby starlight » Thu May 22, 2014 6:34 pm

starlight

Postby Jillybean » Thu May 22, 2014 6:37 pm

Jillybean

Postby enchantedfan » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:51 pm

My library has a good variety of audio books , I used to get several every week for my dear mum who had lost her sight, they were a great source of entertainment for her but I never came across one read by MK. Back to the library in search now I have the list :pleased:
enchantedfan

Postby hughsbeautiful » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Does anyone know of a radio show list with MK? :wave:
hughsbeautiful

Postby lauriehart » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:17 am

I'm not usually a horror story fan but I found my local library in Central New York has Kitchen reading Jekyll & Hyde so I'm going to try it out. Maybe I can just enjoy his voice without really listening to the story? Unfortunately that's the only Kitchen audiobook they have.
lauriehart

Previous

Return to Voice