The Justice Game

The Justice Game

Postby kitchenwonder » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:42 pm

"The Justice Game" will be re-released on 10 October 2016. https://archivetvmusings.wordpress.com/ ... ober-2016/

From the article: "New Tricks star Denis Lawson stars as suave criminal lawyer Dominic Rossi, who exposes corruption in Glasgow and loses his heart in Italy in this gripping miniseries from 1989. After a successful career break in America, Rossi returns to his Glasgow roots. As he investigates the fatal stabbing of an elderly man at a bus stop, and defends a tough ex-soldier accused of a vigilante killing, he untangles a shady web of big business. Digging deeper, all trails lead to a Mr Big called Tim Forsythe (Michael Kitchen – Foyle’s War) – who will stop at nothing to make sure Rossi doesn’t reveal too much." :obsessed:

I found it on the Amazon UK site, but not the US site. So it appears as if it will be Region 2 only. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Justice-Game-D ... stice+game
"Well...The Foyles, you know, always have been hard to resist." (Enemy Fire S3E2)
"If Michael Kitchen played a corpse, you would still watch him more than anyone else." (Jaci Stephen, The Mail, November 3, 2002)
kitchenwonder

Re: The Justice Game

Postby starlight » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:58 pm

Well that's good news.

And Jewell's tag line
Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!

might originate from Alibi, but it could equally well have been plucked from The Justice Game :rofl:
Do I need to remind you...how much you can trust me?
starlight

Postby jewell » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:22 pm

And I've never even heard of this one!

Where have I been? :noidea:
"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby starlight » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:07 pm

jewell wrote:And I've never even heard of this one!

Where have I been? :noidea:

There aren't that many Kitchen Bits, but he's a major piece of yum in it: sharp-suited and French-cuffed in a red Ferrari "Testosterone" ;)

He's also a total villain. But he doesn't do any of his own dirty work - he gets bruiser James Cosmo to do it for him. And his wife doesn't like him, which seems a rotten waste. :lol:
Do I need to remind you...how much you can trust me?
starlight

Return to Film & TV