A&E

Re: A&E

Postby jewell » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:28 am

But...but...but... where'd ya get 'em?

Snippets, all I can find are snippets. Nice snippets but nevertheless, snippets. :jackeh:

Very jealous on this side of the pond. :mrgreen:

Enjoy them for me too! :jacksmile:

J
"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby mohairMK » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:03 am

No fair, these aren't available in the USA. :rantblue:
"Think? It's all I've ever done and it's got me absobloodylutely nowhere"
mohairMK

Postby hughsbeautiful » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:42 pm

These are sadly not available for me to watch here in Denmark, is there anyone who know of other links out there, to see this series? :smile:

Edit: Found it :)
hughsbeautiful

Postby amiga » Thu May 21, 2015 2:08 pm

Looks like all of A&E is up on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5t63LNWlps

Thanks, KF

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby Lynnedean » Thu May 21, 2015 5:19 pm

amiga wrote:Looks like all of A&E is up on YouTube.

I do hope it stays there. As it's all under the first series title of Always and Everyone, it may stand a chance. A while ago, I uploaded a couple of eps from the second series, which is the one in which Mr K appears, but I was pounced on and made to take them down. The second series has the shorter title of A&E, and a US TV company, which, unfortunately, goes by the same name, had complained without bothering to check the content! :-?
"Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long." ~ Ogden Nash
Lynnedean

Postby Katiek » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:20 pm

I am wondering if any of you have discovered that on dailymotion.com there are some A & E episodes. Doesn't seem like ALL of the ones that MK are in, but at least a few! :thumbsup: Just wish I could watch all of them!
Katiek

Postby Lynnedean » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:11 am

Katiek wrote:I am wondering if any of you have discovered that on dailymotion.com there are some A & E episodes.

Katiek, I'm afraid that what you've found on dailymotion.com are documentaries about the emergency service, not episodes from the drama series involving Mr K.
"Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long." ~ Ogden Nash
Lynnedean

Postby Katiek » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:01 pm

Actually I have watched 3 complete episodes from Season 3. Wondering if it is how you search.
Katiek

Postby Lynnedean » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:55 pm

Katiek wrote:Actually I have watched 3 complete episodes from Season 3. Wondering if it is how you search.

Perhaps it is. I'm so pleased that you've been able to see at least a few eps from the series. :D

Note: Mr K's character Jack Turner was in all but one of the fourteen eps in Series 3; he wasn't in ep 11. Series 4 was shorter, comprising only 8 eps; JT wasn't in 4, 5 or 7.
Lynnedean

Previous

Return to Film & TV