Alibi

Re: Alibi

Postby Wolesley » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:30 am

kitchenwonder wrote:The "bath tub" scene in "Alibi" is left up to the imagination. And I have a good imagination. :biggrin:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :foyle3: :lol:

I may have to sign up for Acorn. My DVD of Alibi plays very darkly on my flatscreen tv, for some technological reason - as if the whole thing were filmed at midnight with no lights. I suppose I could pretend it was an audiobook. :foyle4:

Lesley
I'm a pole selector; I select poles.
Wolesley

Postby amiga » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:34 am

kitchenwonder wrote:The "bath tub" scene in "Alibi" is left up to the imagination. And I have a good imagination. :biggrin:

Thanks KW, I knew I saw him in that tub :lol:

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby kitchenwonder » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:44 am

Wolesley wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :foyle3: :lol:

I may have to sign up for Acorn. My DVD of Alibi plays very darkly on my flatscreen tv, for some technological reason - as if the whole thing were filmed at midnight with no lights. I suppose I could pretend it was an audiobook. :foyle4:
Lesley

Do sign up! Hearing MK's voice is nice, but seeing Him is such a treat! (Even though ... as I said ... I have a good imagination!) "Alibi" is a favorite of mine and I watch repeatedly. And I don't fast-forward through any of it. The whole cast is great to watch! :thumbsup:

Also... "Alibi" has been rereleased on DVD. :eek:

https://www.acornonline.com/cgi-bin/haz ... TEM=XB6152
"Well...The Foyles, you know, always have been hard to resist." (Enemy Fire S3E2)
"If Michael Kitchen played a corpse, you would still watch him more than anyone else." (Jaci Stephen, The Mail, November 3, 2002)
kitchenwonder

Previous

Return to Film & TV