More Mahoney Focus from the Press

High Castle (1946); Trespass (1947); Elise (1947)

More Mahoney Focus from the Press

Postby starlight » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:04 pm

http://www.thespec.com/whatson-story/52 ... -episodes/

Shoot me, but John Mahoney, winning though he is as Frasier's dad, deserves less attention for the cartoon villain he churns out in High Castle :puzzled:
Do I need to remind you...how much you can trust me?
starlight

Re: More Mahoney Focus from the Press

Postby jewell » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:59 pm

I share you puzzlement, starlight. The only thing I can figure is that Mahoney lives in the coverage area of the Hamilton paper. That would explain the article - he would give the local rag a couple of quotes and all of the readers could wag there heads and say, "you know I saw him at the Home Depot last October, seemed like a decent guy. I might check out this Foyle's War thingy."

Not sure where Hamilton is, though. That's my number one pet peeve with news outlets on the interweb, they need to give you a clue where they are located so you can give the story proper context.

My 2.

Jewell

ETA: Hamilton, ON That's Ontario, right? 905 area code?
"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby amiga » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:28 pm

Maybe if Mr. K. made a comment on the end of his greatest role, they wouldn't have to interview all the other characters. :sad:

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby mohairMK » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:47 am

amiga wrote:Maybe if Mr. K. made a comment on the end of his greatest role, they wouldn't have to interview all the other characters. :sad:

That's for sure!
"Think? It's all I've ever done and it's got me absobloodylutely nowhere"
mohairMK

Return to Series 9 (January 2015)