[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Quietly Enigmatic • View topic - S9 E3 Elise

S9 E3 Elise

High Castle (1946); Trespass (1947); Elise (1947)

Re: S9 E3 Elise

Postby mohairMK » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:29 am

"Think? It's all I've ever done and it's got me absobloodylutely nowhere"
mohairMK

Postby mohairMK » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:33 am

mohairMK

Postby mohairMK » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:39 am

mohairMK

Postby mohairMK » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:41 am

mohairMK

Postby mslevin » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:48 pm

Thanks for all the great sharing on the last episodes of FW. I'm looking forward to watching them in the US.
mslevin

Postby Wolesley » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:35 am

I've just realized that, in terms of Foyle's future and his relationship possibilities, we've all been neglecting one very eligible widow (was she widowed?) who's just lost her son and is in need of comforting ~ Mrs. Corrigan. Pretty lady, son was in the RAF, would no doubt take to Andrew, and all alone in her lovely house and garden.
Foyle should have a look in, after a bit. :thankyou:

Lesley
Wolesley

Postby starlight » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:47 am

Do I need to remind you...how much you can trust me?
starlight

Postby Wolesley » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:55 am

A river! That would be the clincher! Perfect. And we know there's a golf course not too far away, soon to be under new management.
Only one problem - 'Joyce Foyle' doesn't exactly flow, does it. Hmmm. Maybe she has a middle name she'd prefer to use. :biggrin:

Lesley
Wolesley

Postby HarrietVane » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:10 pm

HarrietVane

Postby kitchentease » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:24 pm

Joy for short?
But, what does the brain matter....compared to the heart?
kitchentease

Postby cmee57 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:11 pm

That last look on Foyle's face- broke my heart! :sad:
"Special! And it's my word, anyway. I'm perfectly entitled to use it, so do bugger off. I'm sticking with it! Thank you!" - Alibi
cmee57

Postby HarrietVane » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:34 pm

HarrietVane

Postby mohairMK » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:19 am

mohairMK

Postby TicketyBoo » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:34 am

Foyle's final look at Elizabeth Addis said to me, "Your loss, lady." :foyle3:
TicketyBoo

Postby Englishfan » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:50 am

That seems arrogant! Is CF that arrogant or am I missing something?

E'fan
Englishfan

Postby mohairMK » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:44 am

mohairMK

Postby vicky » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:46 pm

Yes, mohairMK, that's how I interpreted his look. He seemed to be deeply
disappointed by her betrayal.
vicky

Postby TicketyBoo » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:53 am

TicketyBoo

Postby Englishfan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:01 am

Yes, disappointment, but I refuse to believe there's no hope!!!!! He'll at least take her for coffee. :thumbsup:

Yes, HER loss, if he chooses to pay the coffee bill and keep on walking...again! :noidea:

Englishfan
Englishfan

Postby amiga » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:43 am

I would much prefer if he went back to visit Mrs. Corrigan. I'm sure he could think of a reason. I liked her better for him. She was softer.

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

PreviousNext

Return to Series 9 (January 2015)