[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Quietly Enigmatic • View topic - U.S. DVD

U.S. DVD

The Eternity Ring (July 1946); The Cage (August 1946); Sunflower (Aug/Sept 1946)

U.S. DVD

Postby amiga » Thu May 30, 2013 4:43 pm

I see Acorn has a pre-order date of November 1. Amazon still says "unknown".

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Re: U.S. DVD

Postby amiga » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:48 pm

FYI.....

The price of the U.S. DVD, Series 7 just dropped from $34.99 to $29.99. Mine was shipped yesterday and I requested a $5.00 refund, which they will issue since it is within 7 days of purchase.

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby Samfan » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:37 pm

"It's got so much chalk in it I'm not sure if we should eat it or write with it."
"What are you going to do for the rest of your life, fish? There's bigger fish to be caught here."
Samfan

Postby FancyFoyle » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:11 am

We got our Season 7 bluray yesterday. I think it was $40-something US, which is a bit exxie, but it's Foyle's War for crying out loud! Well worth the price. We didn't get a chance to watch it yet due to the fact that we had to leave for Australia at 0-dark:30 this morning. :-x

I love how Amazon gets pre-orders to their customers so quickly. In the past, we've even received some dvds on the release date. They're usually pretty good about price drops/refunds. I think they take pretty good care of their customers, on the whole.

And I buy way too much from them; things I probably don't want, certainly don't need, and likely won't use.

What's that old saying about a fool and his money....? :lol:

Amazon Prime membership = the best $79 per year we spend, especially at the Holidays!

Happy Watching!
Martha
FancyFoyle

Return to Series 8 (March-April 2013)