Liverpool Sound and Vision Review

The Eternity Ring (July 1946); The Cage (August 1946); Sunflower (Aug/Sept 1946)

Liverpool Sound and Vision Review

Postby amiga » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:23 am

I just loved this description........

"Michael Kitchen gave it his all but as the car drives away and his friend Sam Stewart asks, “Where to Sir?” The pained expression on his face spoke more words than Anthony Horowitz could have ever written. This is a man whose decency has been sorely tested, his empathy ground down and all because the sides have changed and the wrong devils are now in charge.

Sunflower was compelling viewing and surely one of the best episodes in the long running series."

Full Article.......
http://www.liverpoolsoundandvision.co.u ... iew-i-t-v/

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Re: Liverpool Sound and Vision Review

Postby Wolesley » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:46 am

Excellent review!

Lesley
I'm a pole selector; I select poles.
Wolesley

Re: Liverpool Sound and Vision Review

Postby Englishfan » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:59 pm

amiga wrote:his face spoke more words than Anthony Horowitz could have ever written.

Is that just too perfect of a description of him in most shows?

It made me sad to see that he is realizing his potential mistake in taking the MI5 job when his career has been less painful, for the most part, in all the years before. One "should" have these sadness experiences much younger in life. Time for him to have only positives.

Or, he is so sad to have learned about Hilda?

Or......his expressions permit us each to add our own personal understanding of a situation. I will tell him how I appreciate that..... as soon as we meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :waiting: :wavehello: :foyle3:

But the quote that Amiga has posted should be on a t-shirt, along w/Mr. Kitchen's picture. I wonder what expression Mr. Kitchen would choose for the shirt! It would have a double meaning, I guarantee!!! :rofl:

Englishfan
Englishfan

Return to Series 8 (March-April 2013)