[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Quietly Enigmatic • View topic - SPOILERS for The Eternity Ring

SPOILERS for The Eternity Ring

The Eternity Ring (July 1946); The Cage (August 1946); Sunflower (Aug/Sept 1946)

Re: SPOILERS for The Eternity Ring

Postby amiga » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:18 am

"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby Lynnedean » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:31 am

We need Fiona's old "Get the hose!" emoticon. :lol:

~ Lynne
"Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long." ~ Ogden Nash
Lynnedean

Postby hazeleyes57 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:23 am

hazeleyes57

Location: Colchester, England, home of the Iceni, Boudicca and jolly nice cake shops

Postby starlight » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:02 am

Is there another one apart from this?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ncy ... o1_500.jpg
Do I need to remind you...how much you can trust me?
starlight

Postby amiga » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:51 pm

"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby amiga » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:01 pm

Check out Kitchefoyle today.....she's posted a few

http://kitchenfoyle.tumblr.com/

Amiga
amiga

Postby starlight » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:32 pm

starlight

Postby jewell » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:16 pm

Yeah, but the OTHER pictures. Thanks, Kitchenfoyle for the compilation.

So dreamy! :cloud9:

A still of him in shirsleeves and braces from The Eternity Ring would be heavenly. The resloution on my copy would not do him justice.

And yes, Starlight, that's the pic!

Ahhhhhh, I don't think any work will get done today, dreaming...

Jewell
"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby starlight » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:53 pm

@Jewell

Indeed, but now I'm agonising about the thinpic. Was he ill to start with and then got better, or okay to start with and then got ill? They don't necessarily film the scenes in order....

He had better be looking chubbier on Sunday night, or I shall have nothing left but chewed stubs of nails. :waiting: :sad:
starlight

Postby nipluckett » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:10 pm

In addition to the suspenders, the French cuffs are lovely!
As always,
Nip
nipluckett

Postby jewell » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:20 pm

"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby amiga » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:51 pm

amiga

Postby Wolesley » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Wolesley

Postby amiga » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:10 pm

amiga

Postby Lynnedean » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:23 pm

"Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long." ~ Ogden Nash
Lynnedean

Postby Sunshine » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:34 pm

The Kitchenfoyle site also points out a huge continuity error in Miss Pierce's hairstyle as she opens the car door and Foyle is speaking to her inside the car about hiring Sam. Wish I could get my hair done that fast! :lol:
Just looked over the chapter on "Horse Racing and Illegal Rambling."

I haven't got the requisite capacity for deceit.
Sunshine

Postby jewell » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:45 pm

jewell

Postby amiga » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:33 pm

amiga

Postby Englishfan » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Englishfan

Postby hazeleyes57 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:15 pm

I think I'd speak for some of 'The Brits' in that I'd like to think of CF in 'braces' not 'suspenders'. CF in suspenders goes down a whole other avenue of entertainment... :rofl:

I know there are many US/UK same word different meaning things out there, so I mention this only in the spirit of fun. One of the 'crossover' words I find most disconcerting in US shows is when someone mentions 'pants' when they mean 'trousers'. As UK 'pants' are underwear, it paints quite a different picture for me than was probably intended!!
hazeleyes57

Location: Colchester, England, home of the Iceni, Boudicca and jolly nice cake shops

PreviousNext

Return to Series 8 (March-April 2013)