Lamenting the End of Foyle's War

With / about Michael Kitchen

Lamenting the End of Foyle's War

Postby djdenver » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:05 pm

This article by Mary McNamara in the Los Angeles Times is months old. I can't seem to find it anywhere on the site, so I'll post it here. If it is a repeat, I apologize. I found myself shaking my head in agreement throughout the entire article and I particularly love the paragraph that mentions her repeated and obsessive viewings.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv ... olumn.html

Jeanne
djdenver

Re: Lamenting the End of Foyle's War

Postby kitchenwonder » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:52 pm

I enjoyed reading this article again. Thank, djdenver! :thankyou:

I wonder if the columnist, Mary McNamara, knows about QE. Hmm...maybe she is already here? :foyle5:
"Well...The Foyles, you know, always have been hard to resist." (Enemy Fire S3E2)
"If Michael Kitchen played a corpse, you would still watch him more than anyone else." (Jaci Stephen, The Mail, November 3, 2002)
kitchenwonder

Postby dcfoylefan » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:17 pm

I'm not sure if she's aware of this board, but she is definitely a Kitchen fan. In a recent article she wrote about how to deal with so much TV and so little time to watch it all:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv ... olumn.html

One line said something to the effect that you're not obligated to watch the original House of Cards. I tweeted that her article had great advice, but it was necessary to watch House of Cards because it includes Michael Kitchen. I may in fact be guilty of including a gif of the King, both wet and shirtless, and attaching it to the tweet.

In my defense, she favorited the tweet and retweeted. I'd say she's smitten.
aka britishdetectives.tumblr.com
dcfoylefan

Postby amiga » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:29 pm

Well, that should get people watching! Great gif :D

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Return to Interviews and Articles