Daily Mirror

Re: Daily Mirror

Postby jewell » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:41 pm

I can spell Wolesley, but not the correct name! :biggrin:

I thought it was the coolest "handle" ever when I first got on the board. Thinking: "How neat that that lady's name is almost the same as the car..."

Good fun.

Jewell
"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby mohairMK » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:39 am

Jillybean wrote:
Difficult not to... we must learn to use our peripheral vision :biggrin:

Peripheral vision? I really need compound eyes to see in all directions at once if I am going to catch everything that MK does! I have to watch a scene over and over...first to watch his eyes...then his hands...then his eyebrow...then his mouth...then his tongue...then his knee dip...see what I mean? :noidea: This could (and frequently does) go on forever... :foyle4:
"Think? It's all I've ever done and it's got me absobloodylutely nowhere"
mohairMK

Postby Wolesley » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:23 am

'Compound eyes!' Yes, exactly - brilliant observation!
I was just watching The French Drop on our local public station, Knowledge Network, and there's a scene of Foyle and Sam leaving his office: the way Foyle throws out his arm just past Sam's shoulder before setting his hat on his head - hadn't noticed it before; had to 'rewind' and watch it again. Another deft touch by Mr. K! :foyle5:

Lesley
I'm a pole selector; I select poles.
Wolesley

Postby mohairMK » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Wolesley wrote:'Compound eyes!' Yes, exactly - brilliant observation!
I was just watching The French Drop on our local public station, Knowledge Network, and there's a scene of Foyle and Sam leaving his office: the way Foyle throws out his arm just past Sam's shoulder before setting his hat on his head - hadn't noticed it before; had to 'rewind' and watch it again. Another deft touch by Mr. K! :foyle5:

Lesley

The story of my life watching MK! "Rewind" just ONE MORE TIME... :whistling:
"Think? It's all I've ever done and it's got me absobloodylutely nowhere"
mohairMK

Previous

Return to News of new projects