From AH

From AH

Postby amiga » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Anthony Horowitz ‏@AnthonyHorowitz 2h

Saw the first rushes of Foyle's War today. MK on top form. I have a feeling it could be our best episode yet.

Seems to me he has said this before. Wish someone would post some behind-the-scenes pictures.

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Re: From AH

Postby starlight » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:18 pm

Do I need to remind you...how much you can trust me?
starlight

Postby jewell » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:13 pm

amiga wrote:Anthony Horowitz ‏@AnthonyHorowitz 2h

Saw the first rushes of Foyle's War today. MK on top form. I have a feeling it could be our best episode yet.

Seems to me he has said this before. Wish someone would post some behind-the-scenes pictures.

Amiga

I was thinking the same thing. Wasn't it in series 8 that it was the best episode ever?

I do think this is good that he thinks sucessive episodes are "the best ever". Think of the alternative - "Well this doesn't hold a candle to Fifty Ships but I guess it'll do. I'm getting paid, that's all that matters." :lol:
"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby BookwormKate » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:18 pm

Thanks for the heads up, amiga - good to know MK is "on top form"! While AH sounded like he was knackered in the article he wrote for The Lady, at least he is still enjoying FW and getting excited about it. There may be hope for future episodes yet! :foyle1:
"You could do with a good chat then..."
BookwormKate

Postby mohairMK » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:36 am

BookwormKate wrote:Thanks for the heads up, amiga - good to know MK is "on top form"! While AH sounded like he was knackered in the article he wrote for The Lady, at least he is still enjoying FW and getting excited about it. There may be hope for future episodes yet! :foyle1:

I'm happy to think about that. AH was pretty down on it before, but I think it was just the overload talking. Hopefully. If MK keeps giving his "top form" performances, (and how could he not...given he's MK...) it just may tease AH back into the FW writing game again! :woohoo:
"Think? It's all I've ever done and it's got me absobloodylutely nowhere"
mohairMK

Return to News of More Foyle