New Foyle's War Photo

New Foyle's War Photo

Postby amiga » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:17 pm

Like fine wine, he just keeps getting better with age. Looking fantastic! :obsessed: :cloud9:

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-09- ... foyles-war

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Re: New Foyle's War Photo

Postby hazeleyes57 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Very nice, thanks for posting!
hazeleyes57

Location: Colchester, England, home of the Iceni, Boudicca and jolly nice cake shops

Postby vicky » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Good one, Amiga. Thanks for the link.
vicky

Postby Pers » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Wow, he looks fab, but Sam looks quite gaunt and stern - what the hell's Adam been doing to her?!
Pers

Postby foylefan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Thanks, Amiga!
foylefan

Postby jewell » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Pers wrote:Wow, he looks fab, but Sam looks quite gaunt and stern - what the hell's Adam been doing to her?!

We all knew that she couldn't be happy with Adam! :biggrin:
"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby Sunshine » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:59 am

Am I right that apparently they've recast the role of Adam? (No Max Brown?) :puzzled:

And I guess no Julian Ovenden, either. Along with no Anthony Howell.

Sigh. It'll be good,I'm sure, but ......... :sad:
Just looked over the chapter on "Horse Racing and Illegal Rambling."

I haven't got the requisite capacity for deceit.
Sunshine

Postby Pers » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:22 am

jewell wrote:
Pers wrote:Wow, he looks fab, but Sam looks quite gaunt and stern - what the hell's Adam been doing to her?!

We all knew that she couldn't be happy with Adam! :biggrin:

True!

(Actually, it put a plot bunny in my head - so now I've added yet another unfinished FW fic to the collection on my hard drive. *sighs* I'm up to 30 now, including a cross-over with Poirot and AUs. I hope to finish some/all of them eventually but...)
Pers

Postby bee » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:59 am

amiga wrote:Like fine wine, he just keeps getting better with age. Looking fantastic! :obsessed: :cloud9:

Great photo (as far as Michael is concerned), thanks for posting!
There is no one else...
bee

Postby bee » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Here's a bigger version of the second photo. Nice eyes :cloud9:

https://twitter.com/AcornmediaUK/status ... to/1/large
There is no one else...
bee

Postby sylvia » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:02 pm

He looks lovely!
But I'm very worried about Sam; I realise there was still rationing but she does look in need of a few good meals.
sylvia

Postby Pers » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:08 pm

sylvia wrote:He looks lovely!
But I'm very worried about Sam; I realise there was still rationing but she does look in need of a few good meals.

She looks quite ill. Which is unnerving because she looked quite well in the photos that were posted the other day...
Pers

Postby amiga » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Old blue eyes looks terrific. There is such a thing as being too thin, not that I would know, but Honeysuckle is too gaunt. Doesn't look good at all :asking:

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby hazeleyes57 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:59 pm

It could be that Sam is meant to look ill for the storyline. Or she could have tried too hard to lose the baby weight too quickly? I'm hoping it's the role as she really doesn't look 'chipper' at all. Possibly something to do with all the Dr Who extras (who want their mummy :rofl: ) behind them?
hazeleyes57

Location: Colchester, England, home of the Iceni, Boudicca and jolly nice cake shops

Postby Pers » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:03 pm

hazeleyes57 wrote:It could be that Sam is meant to look ill for the storyline. Or she could have tried too hard to lose the baby weight too quickly? I'm hoping it's the role as she really doesn't look 'chipper' at all. Possibly something to do with all the Dr Who extras (who want their mummy :rofl: ) behind them?

:rofl: I've been resisting the urge to ask "Are you my Mummy?" since I first saw the pics...

Has Sam had a child? We know she's married now but there's been no mention of motherhood... :noidea:
Pers

Postby jewell » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:43 pm

Pers wrote:Has Sam had a child? We know she's married now but there's been no mention of motherhood... :noidea:

I think Amiga meant Honeysuckle Weeks losing baby weight, not Sam.

Jewell
"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby amiga » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Yes, Jewell, I did mean Honeysuckle. Sam was not that thin all through the war so unless there is a storyline where Sam is sick, which I doubt, there really is no reason for Sam to be that thin. Maybe Honeysuckle's baby is running her ragged. Now she looks as thin as her husband, Lorne.

Amiga
amiga

Postby Pers » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:17 am

Oh!! I had no idea Honeysuckle had had a baby... :eek:
Pers

Postby hazeleyes57 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:56 am

Pers wrote:
hazeleyes57 wrote:It could be that Sam is meant to look ill for the storyline. Or she could have tried too hard to lose the baby weight too quickly? I'm hoping it's the role as she really doesn't look 'chipper' at all. Possibly something to do with all the Dr Who extras (who want their mummy :rofl: ) behind them?

:rofl: I've been resisting the urge to ask "Are you my Mummy?" since I first saw the pics...

Has Sam had a child? We know she's married now but there's been no mention of motherhood... :noidea:

Sorry, I should have been clearer, I did indeed mean Honeysuckle Stormonth-Darling's little lad, Wade (after her mother's maiden name).
hazeleyes57

Postby bellis » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:27 am

hazeleyes57 wrote:Sorry, I should have been clearer, I did indeed mean Honeysuckle Stormonth-Darling's little lad, Wade (after her mother's maiden name).

Apparently he is Wade Mycroft, I wonder if Mycroft is from her husband's side of the family?
bellis

Next

Return to News of More Foyle