[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Quietly Enigmatic • View topic - Acorn confirm end of Foyle

Acorn confirm end of Foyle

Re: Acorn confirm end of Foyle

Postby mohairMK » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:25 am

"Think? It's all I've ever done and it's got me absobloodylutely nowhere"
mohairMK

Postby mohairMK » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:30 pm

mohairMK

Postby cmee57 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:44 am

We collectively have enough ideas for a Foyle's War epic! :foyle1:
"Special! And it's my word, anyway. I'm perfectly entitled to use it, so do bugger off. I'm sticking with it! Thank you!" - Alibi
cmee57

Postby mohairMK » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:32 am

mohairMK

Postby mohairMK » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:42 am

mohairMK

Postby Sunshine » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:34 am

Just looked over the chapter on "Horse Racing and Illegal Rambling."

I haven't got the requisite capacity for deceit.
Sunshine

Postby mohairMK » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:10 am

mohairMK

Postby ElinorFlorence » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:03 am

As a former newspaper reporter, I can assure you not to believe everything you read. ITV might be just testing the waters.
ElinorFlorence

Postby mohairMK » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:56 am

mohairMK

Postby Wolesley » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:47 am

Has anyone seen the viewing numbers for the three episodes? What was the % audience share?

I read a comment on the Telegraph review (IIRC) that Elise got ten million viewers, but that was only anecdotal. Previous series have had six to seven million viewers.

Lesley
Wolesley

Postby Lynnedean » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:18 am

"Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long." ~ Ogden Nash
Lynnedean

Postby Janewilts » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:34 am

Has it crossed anyone else's mind that perhaps MK did not want to do any more FW and that he thought he had gone as far as he could with the character ?
Perhaps AH and HW were happy to take the flack because they had other projects in the pipeline and know MK would not like the publicity. It would be nice to hear MK thoughts about FW and his character .
Janewilts

Postby kitchentease » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:07 pm

I had pondered that question too, Janewilts. Yet another reason for wishing he was more open to interviews.
But, what does the brain matter....compared to the heart?
kitchentease

Postby mohairMK » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:16 pm

mohairMK

Postby mohairMK » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:52 pm

mohairMK

Previous

Return to News of More Foyle