[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Quietly Enigmatic • View topic - SNOW????

SNOW????

Hey there neighbour, what's new?

Re: SNOW????

Postby Samfan » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:54 pm

First day of winter and we've got snow!
:snowman:
:dancing6:
:santa:

Samfan
"It's got so much chalk in it I'm not sure if we should eat it or write with it."
"What are you going to do for the rest of your life, fish? There's bigger fish to be caught here."
Samfan

Postby jewell » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:59 pm

First day of winter and we've got snow.

:sad:

:rantblue:

:evil:

Jewell
"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby Samfan » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:03 pm

"It's got so much chalk in it I'm not sure if we should eat it or write with it."
"What are you going to do for the rest of your life, fish? There's bigger fish to be caught here."
Samfan

Postby Lynnedean » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Bah! Humbug! We haven't got a sausage here!

And no snow, either, come to that. :sad:

~ Lynne

"Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long." ~ Ogden Nash
Lynnedean

Postby ayresorchids » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:50 pm

We need Bing to sing the Snow Dance incantation.
:Christmastree:
...And I do hope that you find somebody who deserves you.
ayresorchids

Postby Pers » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:45 pm

Well I may not get home to my mum's for Christmas tomorrow because of excessive rain - which is no better than snow. Flooding on train lines (as well as roads) is horrendous at the moment.

Damn stupid weather! :rantblue:
Pers

Postby amiga » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:53 pm

I'm off to Chicago from sunny Florida! They already have snow there. First time I will be in snow in 20 years. It will be 80 degrees in Florida on Christmas Day and 33 in Chicago! Whatever was I thinking?? :noidea: I'm counting on the warmth of old friends and family to keep me warm.

Happy Christmas and all the best in 2013 to all of you. And you too, MK, in case you sneak a peek. :wave:

:Christmasdec:
:presents:
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby Sunshine » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:35 am

Well, it started out in the 40s today in sunny Florida, and will tomorrow, too. :D

Everyone's invited to come to the beach here on Christmas Day! :cool:
Just looked over the chapter on "Horse Racing and Illegal Rambling."

I haven't got the requisite capacity for deceit.
Sunshine

Postby amiga » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:18 am

In case I don't survive the Chicago cold, it's been nice knowing all of you! :windy:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :alcpal:
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby Samfan » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Day After Christmas, and we've got more snow!!

Snow flurries here in Northern Indiana. Hope I can go skiing tomorrow morning at the city park!
(It was lovely to see my family; but, no snow at my parents' house in Southwestern Michigan. More snow here in Northern Indiana).

:snowman: :skiing:

Samfan
Samfan

Postby dogstar » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:35 pm

We have several inches of lovely white snow here in mid-Michigan, with bright blue sky overhead!
Dogstar

"However, I'm richer and you're happier, and I think I know what's best."
dogstar

Postby bubbe » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:57 am

The north coast of California has winters of rain, rain and more rain. No snow. However, tomorrow my kids and I are heading off for Mt. Shasta (lots and lots 0f snow) for our annual holiday family trip. While they ski, dear old Bubbe sits by the fire, reads and watches dvds from my collection of Martin Shaw and MK. Wonderful way to see in 2013. May this year bring peace in the world and health to all. If 2013 is here, can the new FW be far behind.!! Be well. Bubbe
Well,um,he's...he's an American
bubbe

Postby Pers » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:50 am

Well, ITV are advertising 'Lewis' (the Inspector Morse spin-off) as 'coming soon', so I reckon we'll be seeing Foyle's War after Lewis - which means February or March, I hope.
Pers

Postby bee » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:16 am

There is no one else...
bee

Postby Pers » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Pers

Postby Lynnedean » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:16 am

We've got snow in the Midlands this morning, but in my area it's just a covering. There's not enough even to think of building a snowman, it probably won't stay long and we're unlikely to get any more, but ... snow! < sighs happily >

~ Lynne :biggrin:
"Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long." ~ Ogden Nash
Lynnedean

Postby Lynnedean » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:23 pm

Ah, ha - it's snowing! It's snowing! Oh, boy, it's snowing - big, fluffy flakes and lots of 'em.

What am I doing sitting here at a keyboard - can't work with that going on outside! I'm going for a walk!

~ Lynne
Lynnedean

Postby ayresorchids » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:55 pm

...And I do hope that you find somebody who deserves you.
ayresorchids

Postby foylefan » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Yay, Lynne! I hope you had a great time on your walk. I hope you get a chance to use your snowman kit!
foylefan

Postby Lynnedean » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:09 pm

Yep, had a great time. Snow a bit wet to build a snowman, though, which might seem an odd thing to say, but snowman builders will know what I mean. Got back home looking like a snowman myself. Joy of joys. :D

~ Lynne
Lynnedean

PreviousNext

Return to Over the Back Fence