[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Quietly Enigmatic • View topic - Tobias Menzies

Tobias Menzies

Tobias Menzies

Postby Samfan » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:44 pm

Tobias Menzies (Stanley Ellis, The White Feather) will replace Matt Smith as Prince Phillip on the next two seasons of The Crown. I'm not very familiar with Tobias Menzies, as I haven't watched Outlander or the Game of Thrones. I do remember him from an eposide of Doctor Who (Cold War).
"It's got so much chalk in it I'm not sure if we should eat it or write with it."
"What are you going to do for the rest of your life, fish? There's bigger fish to be caught here."
Samfan

Re: Tobias Menzies

Postby Wolesley » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:44 am

Oh! So Paul Bettany is out, then. Interesting. I didn’t realize they were going to change the entire cast in The Crown. I quite like Claire Foy as Elizabeth, but I’ll keep an open mind with the new actors.
https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/f ... att-smith/

Lesley
Wolesley

Postby Samfan » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:48 am

They have to change every two seasons because the characters age. Olivia Colman will be replacing Clair Foye. Helena Bonham Carter will most likely take over as Margaret.

"It's got so much chalk in it I'm not sure if we should eat it or write with it."
"What are you going to do for the rest of your life, fish? There's bigger fish to be caught here."
Samfan

Postby amiga » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:47 pm

Hope I can get past his nasty character in Outlander.

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Return to Guest Villains and Guest Stars