[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Quietly Enigmatic • View topic - John Mahoney - FW9:1 High Castle

John Mahoney - FW9:1 High Castle

John Mahoney - FW9:1 High Castle

Postby Lynnedean » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:25 pm

"Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long." ~ Ogden Nash
Lynnedean

Re: John Mahoney - FW9:1 High Castle

Postby BookwormKate » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:13 pm

Wow, thanks for this, Lynne! How lovely that he was a fan of the show before. I can't wait to see the new episodes! :biggrin:
"You could do with a good chat then..."
BookwormKate

Postby jewell » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:14 pm

Lovely!

:biggrin:

Thanks, Lynne.

J
"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby mslevin » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:16 pm

Thanks for sharing this piece Lynne. I never knew he was British. He really must have loved being part of the show. To bad he didn't comment on working with MK.
mslevin

Postby jewell » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:29 pm

He may not have worked with MK, at all.

If he didn't have any scenes with him, and from the trailers it looks like he's being tended in a sick bed by our Sam, not out and about, he may never have even seen The Man.

J
"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby BookwormKate » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:40 pm

"You could do with a good chat then..."
BookwormKate

Postby Wolesley » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:34 pm

I've just been searching for that photo, BWK, and I thought it was here somewhere, but haven't found it.
As John is playing the baddie in the episode, I should think Foyle might have a few choice words to say to him at the end! :foyle3: :biggrin:

Lesley
Wolesley

Postby starlight » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:44 pm

Do I need to remind you...how much you can trust me?
starlight

Postby Wolesley » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:56 pm

Thanks! Our ever resourceful Starlight!

Lesley
Wolesley

Postby ayresorchids » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:25 pm

Mr. Mahoney certainly has that 1940s-tycoon look in that photo!
...And I do hope that you find somebody who deserves you.
ayresorchids

RIP John Mahoney

Postby Lynnedean » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:13 am

Sadly John Mahony died 4th February, aged 77.

I heard the news this morning, after having watched High Castle last night and smiling as I remembered how thrilled he was to have been in an episode of a television series of which he was such a great fan.

RIP, Mr H.
"Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long." ~ Ogden Nash
Lynnedean

Return to Guest Villains and Guest Stars