Christmas story

Christmas story

Postby Samfan » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:52 pm

AH tweeted this:

@AnthonyHorowitz: The Times has asked me to write a Christmas story for them! I've had an idea set in a Christmas cracker factory...

I'd like to read story....

Samfan
"It's got so much chalk in it I'm not sure if we should eat it or write with it."
"What are you going to do for the rest of your life, fish? There's bigger fish to be caught here."
Samfan

Re: Christmas story

Postby Samfan » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:24 pm

AH's Christmas story was in the The Times today, entitled Camberwell Crackers . It was a fun read, but I admit I didn't 'get it' until I read the comments at the bottom.

Samfan
"It's got so much chalk in it I'm not sure if we should eat it or write with it."
"What are you going to do for the rest of your life, fish? There's bigger fish to be caught here."
Samfan

Postby Wolesley » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:46 pm

It's on the website, but you have to pay a pound to get full access for 30 days. Hope to read it sometime.

Lesley
I'm a pole selector; I select poles.
Wolesley

Postby Samfan » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Yes, I did spend ( a pound--or a bit more in US $) to get a month's trial to read the story :obsessed: So, now I'll be able to read The Times online for a month. It might be kind of fun... :smile:

Samfan
Samfan

Return to Anthony Horowitz