Brief account of an interview w. A. Horowitz

Brief account of an interview w. A. Horowitz

Postby Wolesley » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:08 pm

From the current guide to British Columbia's Knowledge Network, our made-in-BC public broadcaster, which is just concluding a run of the entire body of FW ~

Funny, I believe he's said in the past that he was feeling rather burnt out with FW. Glad to know their enthusiasm is revived! But still, could there be a S10?! Mr. K would be pushing seventy!

Lesley
I'm a pole selector; I select poles.
Wolesley

Re: Brief account of an interview w. A. Horowitz

Postby starlight » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:18 pm

David Jason bowed out of Frost at seventy. On that basis they could feasibly squeeze another series (or two) out of MK if he's amenable. AH very likely feels more jovial about Foyle's War after he's written a series, than when he's having to write it.
Do I need to remind you...how much you can trust me?
starlight

Postby jewell » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:06 am

Starlight,

Thought you were quitting at 500. Now you've gone and ruined that nice round number!

:D

J
"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby mohairMK » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:40 am

Wolesley wrote:Funny, I believe he's said in the past that he was feeling rather burnt out with FW. Glad to know their enthusiasm is revived! But still, could there be a S10?! Mr. K would be pushing seventy! Lesley

If there was anyone who could "push seventy" around the block a few times, it would be our MK!! :foyle5:

Hope springs eternal!! Three cheers for S10!! Let's let AH, Acorn and everyone else connected to FW know that we want it!!
"Think? It's all I've ever done and it's got me absobloodylutely nowhere"
mohairMK

Return to Anthony Horowitz