[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Quietly Enigmatic • View topic - Well...

Well...

7: The Russian House (June '45), Killing Time (July '45), The Hide (August '45)

6: Plan of Attack (April '44); Broken Souls (October '44); All Clear (May '45)

5: Bleak Midwinter (Dec '42); Casualties of War (March '43)

4: Invasion (April '42); Bad Blood (Aug '42)

Well...

Postby billyanne » Sat May 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Well, so I have finished watching the whole Foyle series from start to finish, now for the second time all the way through (or is it the third?)...and after watching The Hide last night, it leaves me thinking, "well what do I do now?" :eyeroll:

I guess I will start over again from the beginning. Can't hurt!
billyanne

Re: Well...

Postby Sunshine » Sat May 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Hey, it works for the rest of us! :foyle1:

Have you been watching other MK shows?
Just looked over the chapter on "Horse Racing and Illegal Rambling."

I haven't got the requisite capacity for deceit.
Sunshine

Postby Samfan » Sat May 19, 2012 9:22 pm

"It's got so much chalk in it I'm not sure if we should eat it or write with it."
"What are you going to do for the rest of your life, fish? There's bigger fish to be caught here."
Samfan

Postby billyanne » Sun May 20, 2012 4:26 am

Sunshine, I have watched several of the other MK shows but not all...have a copy of Enchanted April that I bring out whenever I need a lift...and of course enjoy Out of Africa. But otherwise I am pretty much "stuck" on Foyle.
billyanne

Postby bee » Sun May 20, 2012 6:52 am

Hi Billyanne, have you tried Reckless, Alibi, The Hanging Gale and Caught on a Train? In my opinion they are just as good as Foyle and very rewatchable.

But then there's liite harm in rewatching Fw either :foyle1:
There is no one else...
bee

Postby calpurnia33 » Sun May 20, 2012 8:44 am

calpurnia33

Postby ayresorchids » Sun May 20, 2012 12:21 pm

I think that's one of the things that motivates us writers of fan fiction, Billyanne... wanting to create more mental pictures of DCS Foyle once we've seen all the episodes! I see Sunshine has added a new chapter... :foyle1:
...And I do hope that you find somebody who deserves you.
ayresorchids

Postby billyanne » Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

Thank you for the movie recommendations; I will look for those on Netflix.

I've not "applied" for fanfic privileges as I wasn't sure I had the time to read it...time in short supply due to work, dogs/sheep, more work, etc! But I will keep it in mind.

Thanks all! :smile:

--Billy
billyanne

Postby hazeleyes57 » Tue May 22, 2012 7:56 am

hazeleyes57

Location: Colchester, England, home of the Iceni, Boudicca and jolly nice cake shops

Return to Series 4 (2006), S.5 (2007), S.6 (2008), Series 7 (2010)