Invasion question

7: The Russian House (June '45), Killing Time (July '45), The Hide (August '45)

6: Plan of Attack (April '44); Broken Souls (October '44); All Clear (May '45)

5: Bleak Midwinter (Dec '42); Casualties of War (March '43)

4: Invasion (April '42); Bad Blood (Aug '42)

Invasion question

Postby Samfan » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:12 am

I re-watched Invasion Friday night. In the scene where Farnetti and O'Connor were talking outside of that shed-type building after the conversation with Kieffer, Farnetti mentions to O'Connor that he [O'Connor] gave Susan Davies money. I'm thinking that was probably for the industrial alcohol (didn't Taylor mention O'Connor had gotten the alcohol for him?)? Or was it make Susan Davies go away--to not bother Taylor anymore; or, was it so she could get an abortion. I don't think the money is mentioned after that scene. :puzzled:

Samfan
"It's got so much chalk in it I'm not sure if we should eat it or write with it."
"What are you going to do for the rest of your life, fish? There's bigger fish to be caught here."
Samfan

Re: Invasion question

Postby EagleDay » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:29 pm

I think Farnetti mentions this to let Connor know, that he (Farnetti) has seen at least Connor giving Susan money - and that both Connor and Taylor knew more about Susan Davies than they told Kieffer. Farnetti obviously didn't aprove of them not being honest.
..but above all, Losberne, he was irresponsible!
EagleDay

Re: Invasion question

Postby Samfan » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:40 pm

EagleDay wrote:I think Farnetti mentions this to let Connor know, that he (Farnetti) has seen at least Connor giving Susan money - and that both Connor and Taylor knew more about Susan Davies than they told Kieffer. Farnetti obviously didn't aprove of them not being honest.

That makes sense. Thanks EagleDay.
"It's got so much chalk in it I'm not sure if we should eat it or write with it."
"What are you going to do for the rest of your life, fish? There's bigger fish to be caught here."
Samfan

Return to Series 4 (2006), S.5 (2007), S.6 (2008), Series 7 (2010)