[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Quietly Enigmatic • View topic - FW theme played by Mr. Kitchen himself

FW theme played by Mr. Kitchen himself

Re: FW theme played by Mr. Kitchen himself

Postby ayresorchids » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:18 pm

I asked my brother, a very good bass guitar/electric guitar player, for a musician's opinion. He wrote:

"Michael K. appears to be like me. Someone who knows guitar from his younger days, but probably only plays sporadically now. His improvisation is a bit hesitant and messy, but I'll bet he has some learned riffs under his belt that he could play fluently. He's got the spirit in any case. I really enjoyed that clip."

:cool:
...And I do hope that you find somebody who deserves you.
ayresorchids

Postby dogstar » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Dogstar

"However, I'm richer and you're happier, and I think I know what's best."
dogstar

Postby jewell » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:19 pm

"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby Wolesley » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:07 am

I think I've got it! This is Mr. K at last giving in to the pressure to provide something extra for the bonus features on the next FW DVD boxed set! Perhaps it was meant to be a demo, and a more polished version will be filmed for the DVD release, but someone has gone and uploaded it to YT and let the cat out of the bag.
Pure speculation, but it makes some kind of sense... :foyle5:

Lesley
Wolesley

Postby EagleDay » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Good suggestion, Lesley.
Or maybe it was a bet!? Which he lost/won!
..but above all, Losberne, he was irresponsible!
EagleDay

Postby Mickledore » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Isn't that just wonderfully - well - enigmatic? :lol:
Mickledore

Postby BookwormKate » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:46 pm

WOW - Bee, what a find! Practically spilled all my tea when the video loaded. I didn't really think it would actually be him. I like that he's having a laugh with it. What a nice surprise! :thumbsup:
"You could do with a good chat then..."
BookwormKate

Postby nickynurse » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:23 pm

WOW! Stunning. Who would have thought it. Who even knew our man could play the guitar so well? I wonder who filmed it and how he let this become public. We all know what a private man he is :eek: Well done for finding it and posting on youtube
nickynurse

Postby nickynurse » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:25 pm

Bee, how on earth did you find this? Are you privy to something we dont know about?
nickynurse

Postby bee » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:11 pm

There is no one else...
bee

Postby Englishfan » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:28 am

I'm so hoping that one day soon, we will need to add a "new topic" for Mr Kitchen's personal concerts on YouTube!

My dream is that not all his music..... just some.... would be from FW and others from his personal playlist.

It could happen...who would have thought we'd see this video? I hope it happens or I will wear out the video he has already posted.

Go, Mr. Kitchen!

Englishfan
Englishfan

Postby fe » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:36 am

Love the clip - and the hat is the icing on the cake! :foyle1: :foyle1: :foyle1:
fe

Postby bee » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:05 am

Just a little additional info. According to this tweet:

https://twitter.com/Lewi320/statuses/313238639419207680

the video was not recorded at MK's home but here:

http://www.thelisteninnstudio.co.uk/
There is no one else...
bee

Postby amiga » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Thanks, Bee. Wonder what else he recorded. Can't imagine that he rented a studio to record a 1:40 piece.

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby Englishfan » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Keep the info coming, Bee!!!

It will take CF himself to solve all the mysteries that Mr. Kitchen spins!

Englishfan
Englishfan

Postby bubbe » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Well,um,he's...he's an American
bubbe

Postby amiga » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:10 pm

"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby jewell » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:24 pm

"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby menopausalgoddess » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:47 am

I've just checked it out (again), now over 4300 views.

whoever did it and for whatever reason ... a BIG Thank You.

:cloud9:
menopausalgoddess

Postby Samfan » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:55 am

Just re-watched this a few times to cheer myself up before a long day at work today. Always enjoy seeing this. Wish he'd do another one and it would be posted on YouTube.

Samfan
"It's got so much chalk in it I'm not sure if we should eat it or write with it."
"What are you going to do for the rest of your life, fish? There's bigger fish to be caught here."
Samfan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion FW and WWII