[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Quietly Enigmatic • View topic - FW theme played by Mr. Kitchen himself

FW theme played by Mr. Kitchen himself

Re: FW theme played by Mr. Kitchen himself

Postby TwiningsGirl64 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:31 am

OMG is there no end to this mans talents? So great to see him hamming it up and having so much fun in the process.
And he's actually really playing that guitar and doing not a half bad job at that! Had no idea he could play guitar. And donning the hat for extra effect How can you not love this man :foyle5: :lol:
"Well... things the way they are... good for the time being's perhaps enough." (CF to BH: They fought in the fields)
"MK...never less than a joy to watch." (Jaci Stephen)
TwiningsGirl64

Postby Wolesley » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:51 am

He is a talented man! Not only does he play electric guitar, he is also an accomplished pianist, and can be seen playing as Mr. Brownlow in the film of Oliver Twist. There is a past report that he was quite proud to have composed an original classical piece for the acoustic guitar, though no recording or performance of it has come to light so far.

Lesley
Wolesley

Postby TwiningsGirl64 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:55 am

OMG he tinkles the ivories as well? :mrgreen: :samkiss:
Next thing I know youll be telling me he sings like Sinatra :whistling: in which case Id probably die :hug:

Id so love to hear him play Lesley. :pleased:

Im going to have to find this Oliver Twist and watch it stat :mrgreen:

Very impressed to hear he wrote his own original classical piece for the acoustic guitar. He must be quite musically gifted, lucky devil. :D Although I imagined him more of a David Gilmour type guitarist from Pink Floyd LOL
I can imagine him standing on stage, perfectly silhoutted and playing the intro to Wish you were here

Ive been playing acoustic guitar since I was 8 (was told by my grade 6 music teacher I was gifted as I learned to play by ear) and have always had an appreciation for it and for music in general and I do enjoy listening occasionally to classical music. But Ive never been able to play classical on guitar with any kind of remote proficiency. Mainly due to the fact I have quite small hands and fingers, and the intricacy of playing classical music causes my fingers to cramp.

So hats off to MK. Not only can he play but he can write as well. Im just in total, total awe :thumbsup: :obsessed:
"Well... things the way they are... good for the time being's perhaps enough." (CF to BH: They fought in the fields)
TwiningsGirl64

Postby TwiningsGirl64 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:24 am

TwiningsGirl64

Previous

Return to General Discussion FW and WWII