[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Quietly Enigmatic • View topic - FW theme played by Mr. Kitchen himself

FW theme played by Mr. Kitchen himself

FW theme played by Mr. Kitchen himself

Postby bee » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:06 pm

There is no one else...
bee

Re: FW theme played by Mr. Kitchen himself

Postby amiga » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:45 pm

"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby vicky » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:23 pm

Bee, top marks for finding this gem. It's great fun, and so unexpected.

Vicky.
vicky

Postby Englishfan » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Bee....How did you find that? Pretty fun! Thanks.
Englishfan
Englishfan

Postby EagleDay » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:02 pm

Wow Bee - thanks for the find.
What's there to say other than - MK/ Foyle rocks!!!
..but above all, Losberne, he was irresponsible!
EagleDay

Postby amiga » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:06 pm

He is such a rock star. Love him putting on the hat and standing up. Just can't watch it enough. Can't believe he let it be put on YouTube. I'm guessing someone in his house was filming it and put it on there. Maybe he's coming out from behind his wall!

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby Samfan » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:09 pm

That really was quite cool!! :foyle1:

Samfan
"It's got so much chalk in it I'm not sure if we should eat it or write with it."
"What are you going to do for the rest of your life, fish? There's bigger fish to be caught here."
Samfan

Postby Lynnedean » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Well, we knew The Man could play guitar and had a good sense of humour - here he demonstrates both!

Terrific find, Bee! :thumbsup:

~ Lynne
"Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long." ~ Ogden Nash
Lynnedean

Postby Sunshine » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:47 pm

What a hoot! It really does give new meaning to the term "Foyle Rocks!" :foyle1:

And you rock too, Bee, for finding it!!!! :mrgreen:
Just looked over the chapter on "Horse Racing and Illegal Rambling."

I haven't got the requisite capacity for deceit.
Sunshine

Postby Wolesley » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:40 am

OMG, I nearly had a heart attack! That is so unexpected, and absolutely wonderful to see and hear. Thank-you, Bee! You are brilliant! :thankyou:
I love when he tips his hat.

Lesley :foyle5:
Wolesley

Postby Samfan » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:06 am

"It's got so much chalk in it I'm not sure if we should eat it or write with it."
"What are you going to do for the rest of your life, fish? There's bigger fish to be caught here."
Samfan

Postby Englishfan » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:14 am

I just hope it's not possible to implode the video by watching it too often! If so, it will soon be gone as I have watched it every time I go past the computer....and I made sure that was often today!

I also think he taped it himself. Wonder how many "takes" it took to get it the way he wanted it.

He is a riot! So fun.

Keep us posted, Bee, when you find more. (Do you think he meant to send it to someone and he put it on YouTube for the world by mistake? It does seem out of character for him to post it.)

Englishfan
Englishfan

Postby Wolesley » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:51 am

You're right, he is taking a remote from off the top of that equipment. So did he make the video for a friend, and that person posted it? Typical that he doesn't say a word from beginning to end. :D

Thanks again to Bee for finding this, it has made my day, week, month and season! What a hoot! :foyle1:

Lesley

ETA Maybe MK made this as a promotion for a new version of the theme song for the new post-war series! :rofl:
Wolesley

Postby amiga » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:21 am

I'm obsessed! Can't stop watching it! :obsessed:

Maybe it's an audition tape :lol:

Amiga
amiga

Postby hazeleyes57 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:48 am

I like him putting on Foyle's hat, then right at the end he tipped it to say goodbye. Unless I'm more deaf than I thought, this didn't seem to be the FW theme though...

I feel a traitor just mentioning it, but it also made me feel a bit uncomfortable in that terribly British way I can't really explain or understand. It suddenly jolted me into realising that MK is an actor playing 'Foyle', who has a completely different character to my favourite detective. Bizarre, I know...

Brilliant find though, so cheers for that :thumbsup: :thankyou:
hazeleyes57

Location: Colchester, England, home of the Iceni, Boudicca and jolly nice cake shops

Postby Samfan » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:08 pm

The Theme is in there somewhere, Hazeleyes! Its at the beginning and end. In the middle, there is a 'riff'' (musical bridge?). ETA: Also in the middle, its in there with some variation.

Going to watch it again right now :obsessed:

It will wake me up more than my coffee!

Wonder what "TRHFW8" means? (maybe: The Red Hot Foyle's War [series] 8"?)
Samfan
Samfan

Postby bellis » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:48 pm

bellis

Postby Samfan » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Last edited by Samfan on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samfan

Postby foylefan » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:21 pm

Thanks so much for this find, Bee! :thankyou: This is delightful!
foylefan

Postby Englishfan » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Englishfan

Next

Return to General Discussion FW and WWII