[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Quietly Enigmatic • View topic - Foyle, The Prequel?

Foyle, The Prequel?

Foyle, The Prequel?

Postby BookwormKate » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:57 pm

Last edited by BookwormKate on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You could do with a good chat then..."
BookwormKate

Re: Foyle, The Prequel?

Postby Sunshine » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:31 pm

I just love the whole idea of a FW prequel! :foyle1:

Hmmmm.......someone with reflective grey-blue eyes who constantly chews on his lower lip.....

And who could play Rosalind?

:foyle5:
Just looked over the chapter on "Horse Racing and Illegal Rambling."

I haven't got the requisite capacity for deceit.
Sunshine

Postby Jillybean » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:26 pm

A very interesting idea. And 'Endeavour' does appear to have been a success… :wink:
There's something about you fascinates me...
Jillybean

Postby foylefan » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:30 pm

For Rosalind, how about Emma Watson?
foylefan

Postby BookwormKate » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:00 pm

"You could do with a good chat then..."
BookwormKate

Postby ayresorchids » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:18 am

In some of his publicity shots, Aneurin Barnard looks as if he will grow up to be Rufus Sewell instead! :biggrin:
...And I do hope that you find somebody who deserves you.
ayresorchids

Postby mohairMK » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:23 am

"Think? It's all I've ever done and it's got me absobloodylutely nowhere"
mohairMK

Postby Wolesley » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Ooh, but it could be OUR Man Foyle recalling his past experiences, with present-day / past-day scenes intermixed! It could tie in a modern case taking him to postwar Europe, and the scenes of destruction bringing to mind events from his Great War service in the same locations.

Hmmm, could be a fic coming on. :foyle5:

Lesley
Wolesley

Postby mohairMK » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:49 pm

mohairMK

Postby HarrietVane » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:43 pm

HarrietVane

Postby mohairMK » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:04 pm

mohairMK

Postby HarrietVane » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:14 pm

HarrietVane

Postby mohairMK » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:48 pm

mohairMK

Postby daniellesa » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:03 pm

It would be nice for AH to write episodes that fill in the gaps, and turn the series into books, which could go on become audio episodes, with the cast voicing!
daniellesa

Postby kitchentease » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:02 am

Ooh, LOVELY idea!
But, what does the brain matter....compared to the heart?
kitchentease

Postby mohairMK » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:48 am

mohairMK

Return to General Discussion FW and WWII