KitchenFoyle Appreciation

KitchenFoyle Appreciation

Postby starlight » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:17 am

KitchenFoyle, MK blogger extraordinaire announced today that she is bowing out.

I for one hope she will reconsider.

Either way, time to show appreciation to KF for services rendered to the cause, either here or on Tumblr.

A rotten start to 2014. :sad:

Starlight :rose:
Do I need to remind you...how much you can trust me?
starlight

Re: KitchenFoyle Appreciation

Postby starlight » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:23 am

So! Let me start, then, by thanking her for her delightful, painstakingly-selected and beautifully-presented images and montages, which have captured and distilled the very best of MK for our joint pleasure; and for her well-observed, mature and apposite comments. A credit to the fandom. She should be very proud of her achievements in the service of The Cause.

Thank you most sincerely, KitchenFoyle!

I share today (more closely than you can imagine) the sentiments of the badly-behaved AbjectAdmirer. A sad day indeed. :awkward:
Do I need to remind you...how much you can trust me?
starlight

Postby beingmissy » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:33 pm

Oh, my, that is sad news to hear.

I thank KF for her contributions and hope, like I'm sure do others, that she will find obsession w/The Man calling her back very soon. As a newbie, what a delightful body of work she has provided for my viewing/reading pleasure,
Grateful. :pleased:
beingmissy

Postby Jillybean » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Tis very sad indeed, the KF blog is a massive, beautiful catalogue of images and gifs that never fail to make me smile. I've spent many, many hours on her archive which has been time incredibly well spent and there I've discovered work of MK I may not have otherwise found.

Let's hope this is just a break and she hasn't gone for good... :sad:

But thank you KF for all your hard work and dedication (and come back!) xxx
There's something about you fascinates me...
Jillybean

Postby Sunshine » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:47 pm

Hmmm, seems some "Plan of Attack" persuasion is needed to get her back on the job of that beautiful site....... :foyle3: :foyle3: :foyle3: Thanks, KitchenFoyle and hope you come back soon! :rose: :rose: :rose:
Just looked over the chapter on "Horse Racing and Illegal Rambling."

I haven't got the requisite capacity for deceit.
Sunshine

Postby vicky » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:24 pm

I would like to add my thanks to KF for creating such a superb blog which has
delighted MK fans for many months. We'll miss you, and hope that one day
soon you will return.
vicky

Postby kitchentease » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:35 am

Don't go, don't go... my love for your blog is almost as deep as my crush on MK. :sheepish: Heartfelt thanks for all the work you have put into it and all the pleasure you have given us. :rose:
But, what does the brain matter....compared to the heart?
kitchentease

Postby amiga » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:48 am

Just got back from vacation and was looking forward to catching up on all the Kitchenfoyle I missed. This is very distressing news as it was how I started my day. I do hope she will reconsider.

I would also like to thank her for the terrific job she's done. You will be sorely missed KF. I hope you reconsider. Other bloggers may know more about him, but you captured MK perfectly every time. :thankyou:

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby mohairMK » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:20 am

Many, Many thanks, KF for the work of time and love you put into your blog. The photos and gifs are unsurpassed, and your dialogs about them show a knowledge of the talent, abilities and films of Mr. Kitchen that no one can compare to. I am just sorry I have come into this fan scene for our dear MK so late as to have not even scratched the surface of you amazing blog library. You have a way of capturing the essence of The Man to a "T", and have been the inspiration for so many others, including myself. I really do hope you don't bow out altogether, you will be missed beyond words, but know that you have a place in MK fan hearts all over the world. :foylesuit:
"Think? It's all I've ever done and it's got me absobloodylutely nowhere"
mohairMK

Postby Wolesley » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:29 pm

Well, as many already know, the blog was merely transferred to a Wordpress site and is updated regularly (including the recent video finds posted on Facebook by a member of the FW Appreciation Society ).

https://kitchenfoyle.wordpress.com/index/

Sadly, KF does not deign to mention this site in her list of other MK sites.

Lesley
I'm a pole selector; I select poles.
Wolesley

Postby kitchenwonder » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:07 pm

Wolesley wrote:Sadly, KF does not deign to mention this site in her list of other MK sites.

Lesley

Perhaps she doesn't want you to be inundated with requests to join QE. :rose: :rose: :rose:
"Well...The Foyles, you know, always have been hard to resist." (Enemy Fire S3E2)
"If Michael Kitchen played a corpse, you would still watch him more than anyone else." (Jaci Stephen, The Mail, November 3, 2002)
kitchenwonder

Return to General Conversation