New MK blog

Re: New MK blog

Postby jewell » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:39 pm

IIRC it's from the publicity sheet for Reckless.

So yummy!

Jewell
"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby Wolesley » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:45 am

OMG, I've never seen that photo before - heart-stoppingly gorgeous! :obsessed:

Lesley
I'm a pole selector; I select poles.
Wolesley

Postby hazeleyes57 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:31 am

Anyone familiar with 'naughty mahjong' will recognise the swimming trunks!!!

Thanks for posting the whole pic! :rofl:
hazeleyes57

Location: Colchester, England, home of the Iceni, Boudicca and jolly nice cake shops

Postby Pers » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:44 am

hazeleyes57 wrote:Anyone familiar with 'naughty mahjong' will recognise the swimming trunks!!!

Thanks for posting the whole pic! :rofl:

'naughty mahjong'?
Pers

Postby Sunshine » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:43 pm

That's new to me, too! :thumbsup:

Love the lines in the newest entry about the subject of her FW crush! :foylekiss:
Just looked over the chapter on "Horse Racing and Illegal Rambling."

I haven't got the requisite capacity for deceit.
Sunshine

Postby hazeleyes57 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Naughty Mahjong was available on Internet Explorer and the tiles were bits and pieces (like the 'bulge' of a certain blue pair of trunks and other anatomy shots :lol: ) of screen shots from various of MK different roles. I haven't been able to find it for about four or five years ever since I stopped using IE for security (or lack of it!) reasons. It will only run on IE and I don't even have that link any more, sadly, having changed computers about 3 times since then.

Anyone else still have the link??
hazeleyes57

Location: Colchester, England, home of the Iceni, Boudicca and jolly nice cake shops

Postby Pers » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Wow!!! :eek: :whistling:
Pers

Postby ayresorchids » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Sunshine wrote:That's new to me, too! :thumbsup:
:rose: :rose:
Love the lines in the newest entry about the subject of her FW crush! :foylekiss:

:wave: :rose:
...And I do hope that you find somebody who deserves you.
ayresorchids

Postby foylefan » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:46 pm

I think sexiness is all in the attitude...hence the short, balding one :biggrin:
foylefan

Re: MK blog

Postby amiga » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:53 pm

I'm not sure who does this blog, but I just want to say thank you. I just love it and it's a great start to the day. The moving pictures just capture all his facial expressions.

http://kitchenfoyle.tumblr.com/

:thankyou: Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby Sunshine » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:53 pm

I agree wholeheartedly, Amiga! I get a look each day before breakfast! :thumbsup:
Just looked over the chapter on "Horse Racing and Illegal Rambling."

I haven't got the requisite capacity for deceit.
Sunshine

Postby kitchenwonder » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:41 pm

ayresorchids wrote:
hazeleyes57 wrote:
msjohnson wrote:That's interesting, can we maybe set up a poll or something to see what age the members of this forum are? :geek:

Over my dead body.
Ahem, what I meant was 'over 21' :rofl: :rofl:

LOL... :lol:
I'm 51, and became obsessed around the time of my 50th birthday. (When I saw Out of Africa I was 24. Yes, I am still angry at myself for not getting a clue sooner!)

I realize these are old posts, but I thought I'd add my confession. I became obsessed with MK around the time of my 64th birthday (just two months ago)...as a result of watching his wonderful expressions as CF on Foyle's War.

I remember seeing his character in Out of Africa and remember everything about that character, but didn't identify Him. Also, I am not a Robert Redford fan, so watching RR was not the reason I didn't zero in on MK. However, since my teens, I have been most attracted to men in their mid-40s to mid-60s. I guess MK just wasn't old enough then! As the years have passed, my preference for older men finally became age appropriate. Ha!

I have been trying to see everything I can with MK, even those young roles. I have to agree with what was posted on one on the blogs with his early school picture, "cute since the moment of conception". :cloud9:
"Well...The Foyles, you know, always have been hard to resist." (Enemy Fire S3E2)
"If Michael Kitchen played a corpse, you would still watch him more than anyone else." (Jaci Stephen, The Mail, November 3, 2002)
kitchenwonder

Postby mohairMK » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:41 pm

kitchenwonder wrote:I have to agree with what was posted on one on the blogs with his early school picture, "cute since the moment of conception". :cloud9:

Never has a statement been more true!! :mushy:
"Think? It's all I've ever done and it's got me absobloodylutely nowhere"
mohairMK

Previous

Return to General Conversation