Hola Unblocker Caution!

Hola Unblocker Caution!

Postby amiga » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:05 am

If you are using this VPN, recent articles strongly suggest that it be deleted. I've used it for a few years and have never had a problem, that I know of. From what I understand, when your computer is idle, others can access websites through your IP address, thereby using your data and possibly accessing undesirable websites. I just looked at my Netflix recent viewing activity and there was a movie I hadn't watched with a different IP address.

I have also used Tunnel Bear, and after much research, this is a safe choice. They do not employ the same practices as Hola. In the past, Tunnel Bear would buffer a lot; but they must have improved it, as I watched 4 hours and it did not buffer once. Hope that will continue.

There are a lot of VPN'S out there. Until I find one better, I am going to use Tunnel Bear.

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Re: Hola Unblocker Caution!

Postby marigold » Sun May 01, 2016 2:29 am

I downloaded TunnelBear but still haven't figured out how to use--or for what purpose. Can you lend a little IT help across the miles? Many thanks. :thankyou:
marigold

Postby amiga » Sun May 01, 2016 2:34 am

marigold wrote:I downloaded TunnelBear but still haven't figured out how to use--or for what purpose. Can you lend a little IT help across the miles? Many thanks. :thankyou:

I'll send you PM

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby mohairMK » Sun May 01, 2016 8:50 pm

amiga wrote:
marigold wrote:I downloaded TunnelBear but still haven't figured out how to use--or for what purpose. Can you lend a little IT help across the miles? Many thanks. :thankyou:

I'll send you PM

Amiga

Can you send me the info as well? And how to delete/uninstall Hola? Thanks!
"Think? It's all I've ever done and it's got me absobloodylutely nowhere"
mohairMK

Return to General Conversation