[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Quietly Enigmatic • View topic - Do Foyle Fans Share a Personality Type?

Do Foyle Fans Share a Personality Type?

Do Foyle Fans Share a Personality Type?

Postby starlight » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:36 pm

Bit of fun. Where do you rate on the Myers-Briggs personality scale?

Here's the "test". Answer the four questions on this page and post your result!

http://www.personalitypathways.com/type_inventory.html
Do I need to remind you...how much you can trust me?
starlight

Re: Do Foyle Fans Share a Personality Type?

Postby starlight » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:40 pm

INFP :-P
starlight

Postby clpokorny » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:53 pm

INTJ, defiinitely! :-P
clpokorny

Postby EagleDay » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:29 pm

ISFP
..but above all, Losberne, he was irresponsible!
EagleDay

Postby jewell » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:27 am

ISFP
"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby ayresorchids » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:11 am

All introverts, so far!
...And I do hope that you find somebody who deserves you.
ayresorchids

Postby mohairMK » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:36 am

INFJ
"Think? It's all I've ever done and it's got me absobloodylutely nowhere"
mohairMK

Postby starlight » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:46 am

starlight

Postby Lynnedean » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:00 am

ESTP

I don't think these things really tell us anything, but they're fun to play with. There used to be quite a number of different ones on the BBC website, but the page was closed due to cuts.

Oh, I've found at least one that is still operational ...
"Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long." ~ Ogden Nash
Lynnedean

Postby foylefan » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:45 pm

INFJ
Ok, Lynne, we are completely opposite and Mohair and I are twins! :lol:
foylefan

Postby cmee57 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:03 pm

INFP :pleased:

Wonder what MK's personality type is? I know, I know. He wouldn't tell in a million years! :rofl:
"Special! And it's my word, anyway. I'm perfectly entitled to use it, so do bugger off. I'm sticking with it! Thank you!" - Alibi
cmee57

Postby Lynnedean » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:17 pm

The Huffington Post has drawn up a list of sixteen fictional characters best associated with Myers-Briggs personality types ...

Note that cmee also posted about this and gave a couple more links - they're in ...
The Back Fence>Over the Back Fence>Myers-Briggs Personality Test.

I'm now having lots of fun with all the links and more (when I should be working!). Thanks Starlight and Smee!
"Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long." ~ Ogden Nash
Lynnedean

Postby starlight » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:52 pm

starlight

Postby dogstar » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:56 pm

ISFP :noidea:
Dogstar

"However, I'm richer and you're happier, and I think I know what's best."
dogstar

Postby jewell » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:13 pm

So basically, if Michael Kitchen walked into a room with all of us in there, everyone but Lynne would avert their introspective eyes! :rofl:

I admit it. I probably wouldn't approach him - no matter how hard I try to play extrovert!

Maybe after a few drinks...

Pathetic Jewell
"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby cmee57 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:21 pm

I would be torn between respecting his privacy and wanting to stare into those beautiful eyes for a while. :awkward:

I'd be too dumbstruck to say anything, probably afraid I'd say something embarrassing. :rofl:
"Special! And it's my word, anyway. I'm perfectly entitled to use it, so do bugger off. I'm sticking with it! Thank you!" - Alibi
cmee57

Postby starlight » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:46 pm

starlight

Postby Sunshine » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:22 am

ESFJ..... :foyle1:

Wonder what Mr. Foyle is? :foyle5:
Just looked over the chapter on "Horse Racing and Illegal Rambling."

I haven't got the requisite capacity for deceit.
Sunshine

Postby Lynnedean » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:42 am

All Geordies are extroverts, Jewell. As with talking, it goes with the territory. :D
Lynnedean

Postby mohairMK » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:24 am

"Think? It's all I've ever done and it's got me absobloodylutely nowhere"
mohairMK

Next

Return to General Conversation