Two new portraits by young photographer

Two new portraits by young photographer

Postby Wolesley » Sun May 12, 2019 6:18 pm

These were mentioned on the FW Appreciation Society Facebook page.
A young photographer has featured two rather moody, artistic b&w portraits of Michael Kitchen on his website. One close head and shoulders portrait and one distant image of MK sitting on a bench. Click on 'portraits' to get there faster. Or scroll through. They are numbers 45 and 46.
https://www.mfilomeno.com/artist/willia ... portrait-3

There are photos of Mark Strong and other famous types, as well as models I’m not familiar with.
Perhaps not the most flattering to our man, but certainly 'atmospheric.' And MK has a history of agreeing to work with new, young talents on their various projects, so good on 'im! :foyle1:
Apparently the lad is just 22 years old!

Lesley

P.S. I’ve just spent an hour trying to upload the two pics, but Photobucket is being annoying and Imgur and Google Photos don't seem to let you do what's needed. I’ll try again when I'm farther back from the limit to my patience. :lol:
I'm a pole selector; I select poles.
Wolesley

Re: Two new portraits by young photographer

Postby amiga » Mon May 13, 2019 12:32 pm

I found them both very depressing.

Amiga
"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Re: Two new portraits by young photographer

Postby Katiek » Mon May 13, 2019 7:06 pm

:foyle5: :foyle5: I agree - he looks sad in them, but it is good to see something new. Still hoping to hear of a new project. A nice comedy would be perfect.
Katiek

Return to General Conversation