[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Quietly Enigmatic • View topic - No Man's Land - "The Skinny"

No Man's Land - "The Skinny"

Re: No Man's Land - "The Skinny"

Postby jewell » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:39 pm

And another thing.

After careful examination I truely believe that the hand distracts, distorts and diverts.

Git yer hands outta yer pocket, MK! Show us what ya got!

J
"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby Englishfan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Englishfan

Postby FancyFoyle » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:39 pm

FancyFoyle

Postby EagleDay » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:34 pm

I dare say that this conversation has just the right amount of drama for a Theatre topic.

Pinter himself would have been jealous. :rofl:
..but above all, Losberne, he was irresponsible!
EagleDay

Postby amiga » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:44 pm

"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby starlight » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:49 pm

Yeah. Mea maxima culpa. Sorry. :thud:
Do I need to remind you...how much you can trust me?
starlight

Postby amiga » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:57 pm

"He's the man men want to be, and the man women want to be with. A good definition of sexy." Anonymous
amiga

Postby FancyFoyle » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:00 pm

FancyFoyle

Postby starlight » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:27 pm

Do I need to remind you...how much you can trust me?
starlight

Postby FancyFoyle » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:28 pm

"Starry"

Please don't misunderstand :-?

Me and amiga, we likey what you started! :hug:

We no want you to be sad :cry:

Or upset :writer:

Or feel guilty about anything :oops:

We've all had way too much fun! :dancing6: :bananadance:

This is for you :thankyou:

Martha
FancyFoyle

Postby Jillybean » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:50 pm

Ok ladies, I've slowly realised that being all serious and review-like on a thread involving MK and his trousers was the height of folly :wink:

So as Starlight is quite busy and Jewell seemed quite eager - I thought I'd join KF in giffing the old trouser shot...

There's something about you fascinates me...
Jillybean

Postby FancyFoyle » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:04 am

FancyFoyle

Postby dcfoylefan » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:37 am

I feel your pain Fancy Foyle. We just finished up day 3 of all 3 children being home. I do love my children, but...

Luckily they are all back to school tomorrow here in DC.

You have my deepest sympathies. Thank goddess for Vagabond Trousers. I might not have survived today otherwise...
aka britishdetectives.tumblr.com
dcfoylefan

Postby FancyFoyle » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:05 am

FancyFoyle

Postby jewell » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:44 am

Now ladies, isn't it all so much better without the hand in the pocket obscuring, uh, things.

Jilly! Thanks so much for posting this. Very nice!

:ten:

Jewell
Last edited by jewell on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When they ask why, I'll go: well, it's the least, no, honestly, it's the very bloody least I could do!

"And not just decked him. No! Fried the devious, dirty bastard to a crisp in the luxury of his over-waxed car!"
jewell

Postby mohairMK » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:21 am

Last edited by mohairMK on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Think? It's all I've ever done and it's got me absobloodylutely nowhere"
mohairMK

Postby mohairMK » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:34 am

Last edited by mohairMK on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
mohairMK

Postby mohairMK » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:59 am

Last edited by mohairMK on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
mohairMK

Postby mohairMK » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:14 am

mohairMK

Postby amiga » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:29 am

I think it's a sock! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Amiga
amiga

PreviousNext

Return to Theatre